In January RCEF Students gathered at our office to write letters to their sponsors. This was just before they started the new school year for 2016.
Would you like to take a peek inside those letters? Here are some of their comments:
- “Thank you for paying my school fees. We had no support at home.”
Rafiki, age 9, grade 2
- “I thank you for the sacrifice and supporting me. I will use your support to achieve success.”
Victoire, age 11, grade 5
- “I was glad to receive your letter. I thank you because you choose me.”
Lewis, age 14, grade 8
- “I like to play soccer with my friends.”
Kevin, age 8, grade 2
- “I am thankful for the love you have for me and how you have accepted to pay my school fees. I didn’t know that I would study again.”
Judith, age 16, grade 8
- “I intend to work extra hard this year, improve my grades and make you proud.”
Adeline, age 9, grade 3 (Adeline already gets 90% on her report card.)
- “Praise the Lord. I thank you for letting me study.”
Christa, age 11, grade 5
- “Your support changed my life and I cannot thank you enough.”
Gilbert, age 13, grade 3
- “Praise the Lord my best family, Peace of God be with you and am happy for all things you do.”
Jeanne Claude, age 13, grade 5
- “I thank you for the support you gave my parents because they did not have enough means.”
Claudine, age 12, grade 4
- “My God has heard my prayers. Thank you for your support.”
Jean de dieu, age 18, grade 10
It is nice to hear the children’s appreciative hearts.
See some happy faces below.
If you want to write to your child, please send a letter to RCEF, 1386 Meredith Center Road, Laconia, NH 03246. We will then translate your letter and email it to the Kigali office.
Thank you for supporting these precious children!